Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: To My Surprise...

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

To My Surprise...

Well not really. Let's be real, if you spent one minute in this house you'd realize that nothing really surprises us anymore.

After another lull in the chatter, I looked in the living room to see this. Note that I was sitting within eyeshot of them but I "might" have been on the computer, "maybe" updating my blog...


Yep, book and all. I did not set this up (although I did buckle him in like a responsible adult BEFORE I went to get my camera). However, I did set up the next picture.


Unfortunately, like with (almost) every other toy, they don't use them for their intended purpose; xylophone becomes stepping stool, chair becomes thing we stand on and tip over backwards even when Mommy is sitting 2 inches away. In turn, the chairs have been put away with the boxes, xylophone, laundry basket, large toys...


The kids love the bath. Unfortunately, they also love to stand up, slip slide around and throw their toys out of the tub (and into my lap). I don't know how people bathe two kids at the same time... alone. Around here, it's a family affair.



Another thing that I've been meaning to tell you is that Artemis dances like Elaine (from Seinfeld). Poor girl.

Anyone know how to compress a video file? The latest one that I want to post is 102MB!?

No comments:

Post a Comment