Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Back From Mexico: Another Tortuous Transition?

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Back From Mexico: Another Tortuous Transition?

Remember Act One, Scene One of that comedy? Well, here's Act Two, Scene One...

After making it home safely, the kids decide to climb out of their cribs. So, the kids "helped" Ed convert their cribs into "Big Kid Beds". They couldn't wait to get to bed (there's a second, first time for everything).

I'm feeling a bit verklempt.

Or, I was.

It's now been three hours since we tried to put them to bed. I'm sure I'll be feeling even less sad in the morning when I see all the "renovations" they've made.

Warning: Picture overload unless you're a Grandparent




I'm a Big Kid Now!

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up verklempt, but I know the feeling. I'm in the process of sleep training the Little and while I'm ecstatic about the extra sleep, I miss him in our bed cuddled next to me.

    ReplyDelete