Remember how I won that giveaway from "Made by LinLin" (rhetorical question), well, Lindsay and I have teamed up to offer you more of her creative goodness!
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Lindsay is a fellow Canadian based out of Vancouver, British Coloumbia. She writes;
"I sell handmade, unique, quality, and affordable jewellery and accessories for all ages and styles. I opened MadeByLinLin on November 2011 and have never been happier designing and creating products for people around the world."
Lindsay has graciously offered up 3 pairs of rose stud earrings, 1 rose ring and 2 rose bobby pins. You get to choose the colours you'd like. What a haul!
I mean, (another rhetorical question coming here), where can you get affordable, handmade, Canadian-made jewellery for less than $10 but that makes you look like a million bucks?
Have something in mind that you don't see in her shop (unlikely as she makes everything from necklaces, to hair accessories to bracelets)? No problem, send Lindsay an email with your ideas and she'll work with you to bring them to life. Want to stay on top of all things "Made by LinLin"? Join their newsletter.
This giveaway will be open until 11:59pm EDT on June 20, 2012 at which time I will randomly select a winner. Note that we will once again
get Ed to pick a number out of thin air use "The Zoo Standard for Random Number Selection". I will contact the winner via email (please be sure to leave yours) and the winner will have 72 hours to respond at which time, I will pick another winner. Please leave a comment for each entry. If I forgot anything or you have any questions, please contact me at journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com.
This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE!
Mandatory. Note that you must complete BOTH of these entries to be eligible to win this prize. Please leave TWO COMMENTS
1. "Like" Journeys of The Zoo on Facebook.
2. "Like" Made by LinLin on Facebook.
3. Follow Journeys of The Zoo via another form of Social Media (i.e. GFC, Pinterest, G+, see right hand column for links, let me know which way you followed).
4. Visit Made by LinLin's Etsy Shop and comment with which colour(s) you'd get or something else that catches your eye. It would be great if you added her shop to your favourites.
5. Share on Facebook (button at the bottom of this post, provide direct link). Daily
6. Tweet the Giveaway (button at the bottom of this post, provide direct link). Feel free to use; "Check out the MadebyLinLin #giveaway @JourneyofTheZoo, open Worldwide, closes June 20, http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2012/05/thezoomadebylinlin-jewelry-giveaway-ww.html". Daily
7. Enter the Loopeez Shoe Tie Giveaway. Open until midnight on May 31, 2012.
Note that I received product from Lindsay that enabled me to conduct this review. I am not responsible for any prizes not received nor will I be sending out the prize myself. All opinions are my own
yadda, yadda and whatever other legal jargon I'm supposed to write.
Personal Note for
my totally underpaid editor Uncle Eric. I'm using the American Spelling of jewellery (as opposed to the British English version) in the title to save on characters.
This giveaway was posted to Linkies Contest Linkies.