Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Making Millions and Being Naked (not at the same time)

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Making Millions and Being Naked (not at the same time)

As you're well aware, I'm really into DIY and Crafting right now.

Today, I created something truly unique. I call it the "Slinky Flower". I'm patenting it so please give me credit when you blog/pin/facebook/tweet and just generally share it around the world.

To do this project, you will need:

  • One willing child. Although an unwilling one will probably also work (results cannot be guaranteed),
  • One slinky. Preferably not a family heirloom as this thing will never function as intended again.
Steps:
  1. Take a slinky and at your child’s request, wrap it around their midriff. I did it three times but four times would probably work as well.
  2. Take some pictures.
  3. Write a blog post about your brilliance. Note do not leave child unattended.
  4. When said child gets sick of your "project". Tell them to "step out of it"
  5. Voila. Enjoy your Slinky Flower for Minutes to Come! That is until your other child takes it apart.


















You know those old Slinky commercials from the 60's and 70's.

Is this an example of pulling a fast one on me genius advertising or could you get them to do that?

Last night for dinner, Artemis ate ketchup. Not a lot of ketchup with some grilled cheese but ketchup, straight up. This morning for breakfast, Artemis ate (half a tub) of peanut butter. Not on bread but straight up. Luckily, Shoppers has it on sale this week for $4.49 a tub. Based upon my calculations, the two tubs I bought (with the $10 free card that Nanna gave me, thanks Nanna), should last me for two days. Make that 1.25 as Max just grabbed a spoon and is also sitting down for a feast.

This morning when I I released the hounds opened the kids door I was greeted by a "sleepover" on the floor (the kids must have read my blog post). They'd taken their mattresses off and were sleeping on the floor. I often find them sleeping with each other (totally adorable).

But that's not the end of the story, or even the point. Did I mention that they were t.o.t.a.l.l.y.n.a.k.e.d. I know that we’ve thrown around the word before and it has always meant that they had a diaper on but this time they were t.o.t.a.l.l.y.n.a.k.e.d. Great.

Thankfully, they’ve both started actively toilet training.

Besos, The Zoo

1 comment:

  1. Kids have an aversion to clothes, don't they? I know mine do, anyway.

    Slinkies are fun for about 2 minutes, then they get tangled and I spend an entire trying to get them back to normal again, when they never really go back to normal again.

    ReplyDelete