I haven't done a post about nothing in a while so I figured it was high time that I updated you on... Nothing!
- Aunt Liz made these two Teddies by hand. Today, "green one" bit the dust. Do your kids have the same kind of brilliant naming conventions like mine?
- Speaking of Aunt Liz, she's super talented especially when it comes to sewing and knitting. I'm trying to convince her to let me show you some of her stuff.
- Toilet Training 101 = 101 Ways in which I (the Child) am Training my parents to accept that I will not use the Toilet.
- Artemis took one of Max's strawberries to which he replied "Swiper, Stop Swipping". Milk came out my nose. I guess the kids are watching a little too much Dora.
- Speaking of fruits, a bunch of us went to Mountain Orchards on Sunday and had an absolute blast. There were activities such as: straw jump, tractor rides, corn maze and of course apple picking. A definite must visit if you're in the Ottawa/South of Ottawa area. A good time for the whole family (including the dog)!
- Bad news, Artemis is still bitting Max. She's good for at least one weekly snack. Good news, Elmo bandaids are all the rage.
- Ed was away for a 5-day business conference so Nanna came for a visit. Activites of significant note was our hike into the back 40 and our trip to playgroup.
- I should remember to take pictures after the kids creativity. Hello bag of dried pasta in the cat's water bowl. Guess what's for dinner tonight.
- Last week, we went to Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport (in Montreal) to watch the planes take off and land. Well, not really but we did spend a lot of time doing that. The real purpose of our trip was to see Marcella off to Spain (for a second year).
We miss you already MID!
Besos, The Zoo