Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Baptism Invitations

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baptism Invitations

Today I'm posting twice (to make up for yesterday). I didn't post because I was busy doing whatever it is that I do and writing the Baptism Invitations.

The invitations were purchased in Mexico (by Ed's Mother, Rosina) and are in Spanish (as you can see). We think that this is such a nice touch, incorporating their Spanish heritage into this special event. Gracias Abuela!

Here is a picture of the invitation (thanks Eric!). For those of you that will be attending, expect to find one in your (physical) mailbox "shortly". For those of you unable to attend, let me know if you'd like one as a keepsake as I have some extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment