Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Nanna Leaves, Chaos Arrives

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nanna Leaves, Chaos Arrives

Today, our only break from non-stop crying was when The Zoo (minus the cat) went on a 3 km power walk (the kids slept in the zoo-mobile). When you're out of shape, that's not much of a "break".

It's now 9:30pm and I'm typing this with one hand (Artemis is helping...). Max has just gone to sleep and, believe it or not, I'm going to wake him up in an hour (for his final feed). I know, let a sleeping baby lie, however, if I don't, he'll get up at 3-5am.

To be fair, Artemis should be given credit for being the ringleader. While both kids are teething, I think that today was just a case of being overly tired. That or it's a full moon!?

No comments:

Post a Comment