1. They've been sleeping through the night (9-10pm to 6-7am) since 4 months of age (actual).
2. As of today they are 6.5 months old (actual) and 4.5 months old (adjusted).
3. We use their adjusted age for major milestones (development, feeding, giving milk) until they are one year old (adjusted, February 16, 2011, they were REALLY born December 11, 2009).
4. Both can roll over (front to back and back to front). Artemis has recently gotten up on all fours.
5. Both talk alot, love to smile and "interact" with each other (talk, smile, touch).
6. They are really happy babies and hardly ever fuss (they were bad with the "witching hour" for the first few months that we had them home).
7. They've been home almost 5 months (Max came home on January 23 and Artemis on February 5).
8. They are on exclusive breast milk, take 5-6 bottles a day and eat seven (Max) and five (Artemis) ounces per bottle.
9. Max weighs 16 lbs and Artemis weighs 12 lbs.
Before I got pregnant, I took up knitting. I LOVE KNITTING. However, since October, I haven't taken up a pair of needles (no need to explain why). Today I got back into the swing of things and decided to make Max and/or Artemis a scarf (the only thing that I actually can knit). Here is a picture of it in progress.