Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Chinese Product Alert

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Chinese Product Alert

After that "Chinese" dog food was linked to dog deaths, Ed and I committed to not bringing anything made in China (or with products from China, or products with unknown origin) into the house. Not all Chinese products (that would be pretty difficult), however, products that were edible or that could be ingested; hand toys, food, bottle liners, etc...

Today I was showing our new Baby Mum Mums to Eric (The Sheriff) and he said "Oh, they're made in China" to which I responded, "No, I am diligent about reading the label, these are certified organic by the USDA NOP" (I have to admit that I have no idea who this is). Unfortunately, I was wrong.

After reading all the "creative" information (it was hard to tell), all the products are from China, certified by the USA and imported by a Canadian company (in BC).

Another product bites the dust. Anyone have any other options?

No comments:

Post a Comment