Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Mutiny

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mutiny

of the Diaper Change. "Who Me?" says She. For any of you that has changed Artemis' diaper, you know what I'm talking about. She flips, she flops, she flies. Whatever it takes to impede your progress. This morning, after trying for several minutes, Ed and I had to tag team her just to get her diaper on.


In the evening we went to Finnerty's and Artemis bid on an item (ironically it was three dolls) all by herself! I was carrying her in my carrier (facing out) and she was waving around her hat. The auctioneer took two of her bids then realized what was happening (I was talking to someone else) and had to restart the bid. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment