Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Happy Birthday Nanna (2011)!

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Nanna (2011)!

Happy Birthday Nanna! Thanks for all your help and support.

Here are some (old) pictures that I found (sorry if the quality isn't great, I had to take a picture of a picture as our scanner isn't hooked up yet). In case you can't tell, I'm the little girl in all the pictures.

Here's to many more birthdays Nanna (hopefully for me too after Nanna sees these pictures...).







Artemis was so proud that she'd dressed herself (in her new tutu)...



Here's a picture of the kids "igloo". Thought I was kidding huh? Seriously, it's an igloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment