Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Happy Father's Day!

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today, all of us went to the First Annual Kemptville Ribfest. It had something for everyone; ribs, cornbread (Ed's favourite), horse rides, face painting, beer garden, live bands, arm wrestling competition, games and so much more.



I searched through all of my pictures and could only find this one of my Dad. I guess he took a lot of the pictures. In this picture, I'm getting ready to go to the UCC Formal (Ian J. was my "date", we were just friends). If you want to hear a funny story, ask my mother about the morning after. But this post isn't about me.


I'm glad to hear that you had a great day Dad. Here's to many more.

Happy Father's Day to all Father's even if your children aren't physically with you.

Now, who can I burn has a birthday next...

No comments:

Post a Comment