"infuse a dash of humour into their writing".
I'm pretty sure that Bonnie got her blogs mixed up because if she was talking about Journeys of The Zoo she would have written "humongously enormous" amount of humour.
In case you're not familiar with the award, Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
And we all know that..
I am Nice.
Thanks for recognizing that Bonnie.
And the rules are (I hate rules):
- Thank and link back to the person who presented you with the award. Add the award logo to your blog.
- Answer the eleven questions posted for the nominees.
- Share eleven random facts about yourself.
- Write eleven questions for your nominees and then…
- Nominate eleven worthy blogs and contact those bloggers so they know about it! (No tag backs.)
- Where is your computer right now? Dining Room Table. Six Chairs, Two Computers, Four People.
- Where do you get your ideas for your posts? Everywhere. I'd like to think that I'm
"Finding The Humour in The Ordinary".
- If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? McGyver.
- What's your favorite snack food? Caviar. Eight Days a Week!
- What is your ideal job? A Blogging SAHM.
- What is your favorite TV show? We don't have tv.
- Drama or Comedy? A little of both. Does CSI Miami count as Drama or Comedy? I know, I don't have a tv.
- If you could be rich and famous, would you do it? Already am.
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes split, Good or Bad? Whatever. I'd be interested to see what they have to say about it.
- What do you want for Christmas this year? I want to win or be gifted a tablet/iPAD/Kindle. Really, I'm not too picky.
- What was the happiest day of your life (besides Marriage or Childbirth)? Sometime during my 28th year I had an epiphany. It's been all uphill since then.
1. I am the Author of Journeys of The Zoo and Mother to Triplets, 2. I Was Born, 3. I Was Adopted, 4. I Almost Sold my Brother for 25 Cents, 5. I Pooped My Pants, 6. I Got Kicked out of Brownies, 7. I Cut off all my Hair and gave it to Barbie, 8. I got a Migraine to Avoid Ballet, 9. I tore my knee cartilage and had surgery, 10. I am a Champion Downhill Skier, 11. I'm a Leftie that has Led a 36-Day Canoe Trip.
Enough About Me.
Did I just write that?
Due to my generous nature and the fact that J.A. can come up with WAY funnier questions then I can, I'm leaving the question making up to each of the nominees.
And now, what you've all been waiting for, the recipients (in no particular order)...
- Yeah. Good Times. Jill is just all full of the awesome. That's why I call her "J.A.". She's also a published author and even sent me her book. Talk about being nice to your
stalkerfriend. Note that she's been known to use profanity.
- Small Bird Studios. An example of how some one can take something so tragic and turn it into a beautiful mess.
- Maybe if You Just Relax. Like Francesca, Jenn is a BLM (Baby Loss Mother). She's a mother to two beautiful and sassy girls that are no longer with us. She too likes to use four letter words.
- Big Daddy Autism. The eternal search for the next elevator ride.
- Robin from Farewell Stranger and
- Sober Julie are sharing their experiences with depression and alcoholism. Because like death, these things do happen.
- Jessica over at Four Plus an Angel who also raises two triplets (and two more nuggets!) has been with me since the beginning of my life without Alexander. What you see is what you get.
- The Animated Woman because we need more Funny Canadian Ladies. Can you imagine if I were it...
- I mean Aunt Becky from Band Back Together is getting a "D". Sucks?
- Five of My Own Completed their Family. For now?
and last but not least I was going to nominate Dictionary.com because without them, I'd be slugging around a 43.5lb tree limb and while I want to develop upper body strength, that's a bit much. But, they're not a blog.
- So you'll just have to trust me that the next best thing is In Pursuit of More which is a blog by a sweet West Coast Canadian that takes amazing pictures and is making a difference one crouton at a time.