Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: James Bond 007 Marathon, #18 Tomorrow Never Dies

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

James Bond 007 Marathon, #18 Tomorrow Never Dies


Tonight we watched #18, "Tomorrow Never Dies" (1997). The beginning was my favourite so far. I loved the movie's female lead and Carver was great (his shimmy was my favourite part in the movie). The special effects were amazing and the gadgets were the best so far. Ed and I have both seen the movie before (although I didn't realize it until we were well into it). The theme song was by Sheryl Crow and it might be my least favourite to date.

Overall, we both really liked the movie and rated it an "8" (Ed) and a "9" (Me). It might be my second favourite movie.

Up next is #19, "The World is Not Enough" (1999).

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment