Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: James Bond 007 Marathon, #19 The World is Not Enough

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

James Bond 007 Marathon, #19 The World is Not Enough


Tonight we watched #19, "The World is Not Enough" (1999).

I had seen this movie before (Ed had not) and all I can say is that Denise Richards Sucks. If she hadn't been in it, it might have been my second favourite movie of the series but alas, it was not to be.

Ed rated it an "8" and so did I (the plot and script was awesome, I didn't recognize the theme song). See, that's how good a movie it was when one wasn't tainted by the suckiness of Denise Richards.

Next up is #20, "Die Another Day" (2002). Ed and I have both seen this movie (together) and it's not one of my favourites, however, it stars Halle Berry so it is the best movie ever (in relation to her other ones meaning, they're ALL awesome, if you're Ed). Needless to say, Ed is a BIG fan.

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment