Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Disney Baby Cuddly BodySuits Now in Canada {Review}

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Disney Baby Cuddly BodySuits Now in Canada {Review}

Disney has just introduced their Cuddly BodySuit to the Canadian market and Journeys of The Zoo couldn't be more excited to let you know why you need to get your hands on one. Make sure you read down to the bottom to find out how!

Disney BodySuit Size 6 Months

When I think of Disney, Mickey and Minnie come to mind and of course that loveable Pooh Bear Winnie. You'd think after all those years that he'd learn to moderate his honey intake.

So, when I received my bodysuit, the cute and artsy Pooh Bear on the front captured my eye immediately. My girlfriend Rene liked it too and she's a tough customer. Her comment...

"I'm not one for pink, starchy ruffles and princesses dancing around with flouncy gowns but this is something that I will put my kids in." If she likes it, then it should satisfy even the toughest critics!


My positive impression grew after it was washed because it seemed to get even softer!? Seeing as a bodysuit is the closest thing to a baby's skin, super soft fabric is a MUST!

I liked that Winnie was imprinted onto the fabric, rather than a decal as I find it easier to maintain from a wash and wear perspective. The contrasting-colour safety stitching also added that little extra touch of pizazz. Just because you're a baby doesn't mean you can't,

ROCK THE STYLE!

Disney BodySuit Unique Snaps

The wide neck is key for those of us with big-headed babies. And can I just take a moment to applaud the brilliance behind the double-row of snaps. Whether you have a short or long baby, this product will work for you. It's been awhile since my kids were wearing bodysuits (on a daily basis) but I really wish that this genius design had been available when my kids were young. I don't cloth diaper but I imagine that this feature would also be great as it gives extra room (in the length) without being too large all around.

Really unique design!

The packaging, states that these bodysuits come in a multitude of styles and colours and you can even get coordinating shorts! They're sold exclusively at Babies R Us and retail for $12, which means that it's easy and affordable to add one to your cart while picking from a Friend's registry. More patterns and styles are released for the holiday season so maybe a Pooh Santa is in the works.

It's still a couple more months until my girlfriend Rene has her second baby but I know what she's getting in her "Welcome Home Baby" package. Seeing as the outfits come in sizes 0-9 months (I got 3-6 months), I know that it's something that she can really use!

Remember that you too have an opportunity to review this great product. Contact me for details.

Besos, The Zoo

10 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I would have loved these for my kids when they were babies, and so cute with Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, too bad my little one is not so little anymore! I miss it! I love DISNEY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I LOVE the Winnie the Pooh bodysuit! It is so adorable and I want to cuddle it, whether there's a baby inside or no. :) I'd have to agree - the wide neck and double rows of snaps really take these up a notch and ensure they will fit most babies. And $12? Yes, please!

    Now I know exactly what to get my stepsister for the arrival of my first official niece or nephew. Thanks so much for the totally fun and thorough review. I'm so excited to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love that you said it washes up nice and soft. I agree, whatever is next to baby's skin needs to be soft and not scratchy. Too many cute little outfits forget to take that into consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great review - you seem to have hit on all the key features of these cute shirts. I love the idea of the second row of snaps - genius indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the way Pooh looks! :D Love the scribbly look it has about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful review! Every baby looks super cute in Winnie the Pooh! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am done having babies but I have friends who have little ones and these would be so cute!

    ReplyDelete