I don't know about you but I'm not hard to buy for.
Everyone else, well, that's another story.
When in doubt, I buy gift cards. The list of companies are endless and you can't go wrong.
Well you could, until CardSwap came along.
Read all about my experience and enter the giveaway for one of two $25 store credits!
CardSwap is rewarding Canadians with gift cards and cash back savings on everyday purchases -- dining, shopping, grocery, and even gas. And CardSwap is still Canada's #1 site to buy gift cards and sell gift cards. You can buy gift cards and earn rewards redeemable for gift cards, or sell us your unused gift cards for up to 92% of the face value in cash. As Canada's #1 gift card exchange, we have created Canada's largest and fastest growing market place for gift cards.
Why I Buy From CardSwap.
- Convenience. I don't have to leave the house and with two three-year olds, that's saying a lot. As well as many of the stores that I want to buy gift cards from aren't in my town and would require me to drive at least one hour to get there.
- Ease of Use and Support. It only took me a few minutes to register, select and purchase the card. I had one question about whether the card's expire (they don't) and was able to contact the company via online form or live chat.
- 100% Guarantee. CardSwap guarantees that your card will have the correct value and mine did!
- Speed. If you're a procrasinator (like someone I know), you need the gift to arrive, FAST. I ordered mine on Tuesday evening and it was in my mailbox on Friday. Very Impressive.
- Wish List. If you don't see the card you want, add it to your wish list and CardSwap will let you know when one becomes available.
- Free Stuff. Such as shipping, an extra $10 (the next time I sell cards with them, minimum amount required) and my favourite, I personally earn rewards for buying something that I would anyways.
Their website made it very clear that if you want to gift someone a NEW card then you'll need to go into the store and buy one. All of their cards have been in the possession of others. However, the one I got, you'd hardly know.
For this one purchase alone, I earned 600 SwapPoints (equal to $6) towards my next purchase. With tons of different denominations and companies to choose from such as; Loblaws, Canadian Tire, Esso, Tim Hortons, and Walmart you can't go wrong with CardSwap!
Win One of TWO $25 CardSwap Credits!
|Prize:||One of TWO $25 CardSwap Credits.|
|Duration:||The contest will run from Tuesday, November 27 until Tuesday, December 11, 2012, inclusive.|
|Shipping:||Included in the prize.|
|Entry Method:||Rafflecopter Form.|
|Disclosure:||Journeys of The Zoo received a complimentary store credit that enabled us to complete this review.|