Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Link Up to The Zoo's Weekly BlogLovin {#BlogHop} May 9

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Link Up to The Zoo's Weekly BlogLovin {#BlogHop} May 9

Thursday BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo

I love Thursdays!

In fact, I love every day except maybe Monday. Poor Monday, always getting a bad rap.

I'm sure if it had a choice it would change places with Thursday in a heartbeat.

Speaking of Thursday, today's the day to...

Link up to the BlogLovin Hop
at Journeys of The Zoo!

1. Don't have a BlogLovin account?

Check out these step-by-step instructions by Fabulous Blogging and find out what the buzz is about.

2. Want to Co-host?

I'd love to have you just leave a comment with your contact information and I'll get in touch with you.

3. Just one Rule.

In the "URL" field, please put a link to your direct BlogLovin profile. Mine is: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo

4. I Follow Back.

I follow back. In order for this to be successful, I hope that you will follow others too.

5. Please Spread The Word.

The original linky has been removed.
Visit the current BlogLovin Hop Linky to link up.

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! Linked up and I follow you on BL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the Bloglovin hop, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. connecting with many from the Bloglovin Hop, thanks for posting it each week, I am finding more and more interesting and fun blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this linky every week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad for poor Monday, too. So misunderstood >.<

    I STILL have yet to hop on the Blog Lovin' train! Shame on me! It's definitely on my to-do list ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to co-host!! Email me at sofiabyrd{at)gmail.com:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah! Happy Thursday and thanks for hosting :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I'm following you on all of you SM sites except LinkedIn! (I don't have an account there!).

    Have a great upcoming weekend!

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete